Team up with a Tech Connect Coach for free, one-on-one technology help and training in-person at our various library locations. Please read below for available drop-in dates and times at each of our locations or contact us to request an appointment.
(excluding September 25 & December 11)
John M. Harper Branch
Friday, September 29
|Friday, October 27||12:30pm-1:30pm|
|Friday, November 24||12:30pm-1:30pm|
|Friday, December 22||12:30pm-1:30pm|
Friday, September 15
|Friday, October 13||12:30pm-1:30pm|
|Friday, November 10||12:30pm-1:30pm|
|Friday, December 8||12:30pm-1:30pm|
Appointments are available upon request at our McCormick Branch. Connect with us using the information below to book your appointment.
Book an Appointment
To book a free one-hour session, you can:
Phone: 519-886-1310 ext 124
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below
Our Tech Coaches can help you with:
- Creating and using an e-mail account
- Using an e-reader and downloading library audiobooks and eBooks
- Using Microsoft Office or Google Docs software
- Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Managing digital photos or files
- Customizing the accessibility tools on your device
If you would like help with something not listed here, just ask us and we will do our best to assist you.