Summer Reading Quest | July 4 to August 19
Become the master of your own destiny with WPL’s Summer Reading Quest! Let our Magical Mentors be your guide as you navigate your chosen path. With fun weekly activities, prizes, a pen pal program, and snacks, there’s endless adventures to be had this summer. What will your fate be?
How to Register
You can register anytime between Monday, June 13 and Monday, August 8. To register, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit our online events calendar (click here to be re-directed)
- Find today's date on the calendar
- Select the "Summer Reading Quest" entry
- Hit the "Register now" button and fill out all of the fields on the registration page (make sure to complete this step for each child you are registering)
- Once you have registered you will recieve a confirmation email
- Near the end of June our Magical Mentors will contact you with further details and instructions
How It Works
- Kids ages 5 to 12 years old.
- Registration begins Monday, June 13 at 9:30am.
- The club will run from Monday, July 4 until Friday, August 19.
- Program flexibility for families: opt into being involved in reporting books and activities via our online platform ReadSquared or track your books in a booklet provided by TD Summer Reading Club.
- Each child can pick up a bundle in July and August full of crafts, activities and a snack!
- Kids will be matched with one of our team mentors who will support them throughout the summer.
- Team mentors will run Mythical Mondays, a weekly virtual group full of activities and events for kids in their age bracket.
- Kids will have the option to participate in a pen pal exchange and passive online adventures geared towards families.
- Discover new books and read for joy!
- Make new friends and participate in virtual programs, activities and more.
- Report what you’ve been reading for a chance to win awesome weekly prizes.
Learn more about this year's Summer Reading Quest with our introductory video.