Study rooms (at the John M. Harper Branch only) are available free of charge and are intended for non-commercial groups, individual study, training offered by English Language Learning, or community-based literacy agencies.
The larger study room accommodates up to 7 users. The two smaller rooms accommodate up to 3 users.
Commercial and other “for profit” groups, including paid tutors, are welcome to rent the Community Room (John M. Harper Branch), or the auditorium or boardroom (Main Library).
- Study room reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance
- A current library card is required to book a study room
- Customers have a limit of 3 hours per day of study room use
- Customers may extend their time by 1 hour as long as the room remains available. Check with staff
- The room will only be held for 10 minutes past the reservation start time, at which point the entire reservation will be cancelled. Please cancel your reservation if you cannot come
- As a courtesy to the next customer, tidy the room at the end of your session and dispose of any garbage
- The study rooms are for quiet study and small group work only. Respect other users in the library and keep the noise to a minimum
The library is not responsible for any items left in the study rooms.
For more information on the study rooms at the John M. Harper Branch, call 519-886-1310 ext. 310.